My Name is Annette and I am a Healer (Physiotherapist and Animal Osteopath). I have a strong affinity with the natural world and stay fit and healthy by living a full and healthy life, by practising what I teach.
From an early age I developed a connectedness to the animal kingdom especially horses which eventually allowed me to combine my love of horses with my passion of healing - a perfect job for me (but I am getting ahead of myself).
Before I was able to start my perfect job, I studied physiotherapy in Germany and gained my Diploma in 1999. After graduation I worked in neurological and orthopaedic departments allowing me to grow my experience in a clinical environment. Gaining a postgraduate Diploma, I started working for Riding for Disabled in my Hometown and 300 km further afield at a big institution in Wonsheim/Rheinland Pfalz, renowned as leaders in their field. During this time I completed additional studies and gained my Diploma in Osteopathy for Animals in 2004.
I then took a working holiday in New Zealand involving extensive travel for several years. This allowed me to grow my knowledge base and develop an appreciation of other cultures and their practices which complemented my postgraduate studies.
In 2012, I started freelance work and finally opened my practice in 2013 in Nürnberg which has allowed me to focus on my areas of specialisation and use the knowdedge and skills I have gained from working in private Practices both overseas and at home.
- 1977 born in Nürnberg
- 1995 Riding Badge class 4 LandesLeistungsZentrum Ansbach
- 1999 Governmental Diploma in Physiotherapy
- 2000 Acupressure
- 2001 Riding for Disabled postgraduate Diploma at ZVK
- 2001 Warm Water Treatment (120 hrs)
- 2001 Shiatsu (1 year)
- 2002 Double Lunge Seminar
- 2002 Lunge Badge class 3 with Double Lunge
- 2002 Jumping Clinic
- 2003 Riders XCountry Pass
- 2003 Jumping Clinic
- 2004 EPOS Therapist (1 year) Diploma, incl. APM, Acupressure, Applied Kinesiology, Craniosacral Therapy, Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Feed Doctrine, incl. Thesis
- 2005 Dorn Breuss Gentle Spine Therapy
- 2005 Miasma of Homeopathy
- 2007 Symposium Teeth-Saddle-Hoof
- 2008 Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Complex Bandage Therapy 6 weeks fulltime
- 2009 Special Meridians
- 2011 and 2012 Quantum Savvy (Release Focus Training) Horsemanship
- 2013 Equine Nutrition Correspondence Degree Course of Study at UNI Edinburgh
- 2013 Hot Stone Massage
- 2013 Riding Clinic with JeanClaude Dysli - Western Riding
- 2014 Lomi Lomi Massage
- 2014 Riding Clinic with Danielle Oswald - Classical Spanish Dressage
- 2014 Osteopathy and Autonomic Nervous System
- 2015 Craniosacral Therapy 2 yrs at Freie Akademie für Osteopathie
- 2015 Riding Clinic with Patrick van Orshoven
- 2016 Riding Clinic with Danielle Oswald
- 2016 Interdiciplinary treatment of the cranio-mandibular joint / jaw joint, 2 weekends, with Alexandra Bodmann at Freie Akademie für Osteopathie
- 2018 Laboratory diagnostics with Dr. Melanie Göckelmann from VETT